Adhesive Glass Table Uv Glue Metal Bonding Glass UV Glue Adhesive
1. One of the two objects to be bonded is transparent and the surface is clean, dry and free of grease.
2. Coat the UV shadow-free adhesive on one of the surfaces, close the two planes, and illuminate with the appropriate wavelength (usually 365-400 nm) and energy of the ultraviolet lamp or high-pressure mercury lamp. When illuminating, it should be from the center to the periphery, and confirm that the light can indeed penetrate the bonding part.
3. It is suggested that the remaining glue on the workpiece be removed and then re-illuminated to complete curing when the illumination is about 6 seconds and initial positioning is carried out.
4. The curing time should be different according to the different materials, rubber thickness and ultraviolet intensity. Users are advised to purchase an ultraviolet intensity tester to test the light intensity before bonding in order to reduce the reject rate.
5. Temperature also has a slight effect on the activity of glue, and the curing time should be prolonged when the temperature is low.
6. The materials to be bonded should not be extruded and repeatedly rubbed during operation. Fixed tools are recommended.
7. When plastics are bonded, the content of ultraviolet absorbent in plastics should be considered. Higher content will seriously affect the transmittance of ultraviolet radiation, which will also have a significant impact on the curing efficiency of glue, even lead to the glue can not be cured.
8. Low viscosity products are recommended for large area bonding. When conditions are available, it is better to purchase vacuum equipment and fit it in vacuum environment in order to remove bubbles and improve the yield of finished products.
9. The above instructions are for reference only. Customers are required to make appropriate adjustments according to specific conditions.
Send Inquiry For More Details!!!