Specification of Photoinitiators|Yellow Liquid TPOL Photoinitiator CAS 84434-11-7 TPOL
1. It is a liquid with good solubility and absorption at 242nm, 280nm, and 370nm.
2. The photolysis products are trimethylbenzoyl radical and ethylphenylphosphono radical, which are highly reactive and can initiate polymerization.
3. Suitable for non-ferrous systems, with bleaching effect, deep curing, suitable for thick coating curing, good thermal stability, and can partially replace TPO
The main purpose
1. Mainly used for screen printing ink, lithographic printing ink, flexographic printing ink, wood coating.
2. It is mostly used in white systems. TPOL can be completely cured on the surface of white or high titanium dioxide pigment.
3. Because the coating does not yellow, the post-polymerization effect is low, and there is no residue. It can also be used for transparent coatings, especially suitable for products with low odor requirements.
More inquiry, please contact Tina Wang
Email:email@example.comShould you are interested in our photoinitiators|yellow liquid tpol photoinitiator cas 84434-11-7 tpol, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.