Property of Inventory Liquid Photoinitiators CAS 7473-98-5 UV photoinitiator 1173
Photoinitiator 1173 is a versatile highly efficient Free Radical Type I liquid photoinitiator which is used to initiate the UV polymerization of chemically unsaturated prepolymers (e.g. acrylates) in combination with mono- or multi-functional monomers and oligomers.
2. It has absorption at 245nm, 280nm, and 331nm.
3. The photolysis products are benzaldehyde and acetone, with good thermal stability and high activity.
4. There is no benzyl group resistant to yellowing in the product, the yellowing resistance is good, the price is low, and the use is convenient.
5. The benzaldehyde has a bad odor and is highly volatile.
Specification for Inventory Liquid Photoinitiators CAS 7473-98-5 UV photoinitiator 1173
1. Especially recommended in UV-curing coatings that need to withstand long-term sun exposure and are resistant to yellowing;
2. Because it is a liquid, it is very easy to blend, so it is suitable for compounding with other photoinitiators;
3. The main applications include: light-cured paper varnishes, light-curable solder mask inks for circuit boards, light-curable marking inks, and UV-cured floor coatings, plastic coatings, optical fiber coatings, and optical disc coatings;
Contact: Tina Wang
Should you are interested in our inventory liquid photoinitiators cas 7473-98-5 uv photoinitiator 1173, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.