Allplace 2,2-Dimethoxy-2-phenylacetophenone CAS 24650-42-8 Photoinitiator UV BDK
1.Specification of Photoinitiator BDK 2,2-Dimethoxy-2-phenylacetophenone CAS 24650-42-8 UV BDK
V-651 is a highly efficient photoinitiator which is used to initiate the photopolymerisation of chemically prepolymers, e.g. unsaturated polyesters or acrylates, in combination with mono- or multifunctional monomers.
2.Application of Photoinitiator BDK 2,2-Dimethoxy-2-phenylacetophenone CAS 24650-42-8 UV BDK:
1. UV-651 is mainly used for light curing agents used in inks, paper and metal paint.
2. UV-651 can be used for adhesives and coatings.
Parameter of 99% High Purity in Stock
Light initiator (photoinitiator), also known as photosensitizer (photosensitizer) or light curing agent (photocuring agent), is a kind of chemical compounds which can absorb certain wavelengths of energy, produce free radical and cationic in the uv region (250 ~ 420 nm) or visible light area (400 ~ 800 nm) to initiation of monomer polymerization crosslinking curing.
3. Advantages of 99% High Purity in Stock CAS:24650-42-8 Photoinitiator BDK Irgacure BDK
1. Its photocuring speed is fast
2. Have light-decolourizatio
3. Can be used for thick coating curing
4. Belongs to low-volatilitymild-smell and environment friendly product
4.package and delivery
20kgs one carton: