Purity 99.33% IBOA Isobornyl Acrylate/Isobornyl methacrylate IBOMA
Monomer content (%)
Water content (%)
Acid value (%)
Boiling point (℃/℉)
Refractive index (30℃)
Flashing point (℃)
Density (at 25℃ g/ml)
Temperature of glass transition (℃)
Function and Application of Purity 99.33% IBOA Isobornyl Acrylate/Isobornyl methacrylate IBOMA
1) improve the adhesion, hardness, wear resistance/abrasion performance, the surface glossness/the degree of surface finish, the temperature of glass transition, water resisting property and compatibility with other materials
2) lower the viscosity, surface tension and chroma of the basic resins
Isobornyl acrylate/IBOA as diluent/thinner:
1) in UV coating and EB coating
2) in resin
3) in printing inks
4) in finishing coating
5) in optical coating
6) in UV adhesives and EB glue
Safety of Purity 99.33% IBOA Isobornyl Acrylate/Isobornyl methacrylate IBOMA
This product is colorless transparent liquid, insoluble in water, low-toxic, non-flammable
Harmful by inhalation and if swallow
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Avoid release to the environment. Refer to MSDS
Package and transportation of Purity 99.33% IBOA Isobornyl Acrylate/Isobornyl methacrylate IBOMA
Package (internationally used): 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum (blue plastic drum), and IBC drum with metal frame.
Minimum Order Quantity:No limited
The quantity of 1*20ft is 16tons.
Production capacity: 1000tons/month
Delivery date: within 3-5 days after the contract confirmed
1) high temperature, direct sunshine and fire must be avoided when transported.
2) Not dangerous chemical and non-flammable