Auto Glass Windshield Dent Repair Tools Car Windshield Crack Repair Windshield Repair Kit
1. Newcomers are forbidden to operate outside! For skilled professionals, when operate outside you should make full preparation to prevent the Resin adhesive solidified while repairing.
2. After washing the car or it has been sprayed with glass water, make sure the glass is completely dry and then repair. Avoid water for 24hours before repairing.
3. It is best to control the glass temperature in winter at more than 15 degrees, and the summer glass temperature can be controlled at 30 degrees, which can be adjusted by air conditioning in the car.
4. When finishing the operate the glue should be blown out from the needle tube to prevent the Resin Adhesive solidified. The glue need to be kept away from the light.
1. As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
3. Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
4. Ideal application temperature is 60 Fahrenheit to 90 Fahrenheit(15 Celsius degree to 32 Celsius degree). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
5. Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
6. Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car's painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all of the damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.