Generally UV monomer HPMA used in the following industries：
1. It is used in the coating industry as a configuration with epoxy resin, diisocyanate, melamine-formaldehyde, and can also be used to manufacture two-component coatings.
2. It is used as an additive for Lubricating oil detergent, and can be used as a chemical reagent in analytical chemistry.
3. as crosslinkable monomers which can be used to make solvent-based or emulsion-type acrylate adhesives. .
4. It can be used to manufacture natural or synthetic fiber treatment agents, other synthetic resins and ink modifiers.
About UV monomer HPA. Which industries it can be used for?
1. It can be used to produce adhesives, thermosetting coatings, modifiers for synthetic resin copolymers, and also for the manufacture of lubricant additives;
2. It is a functional monomer, which used for acrylic resin as a crosslinking monomer , it can improve the viscosity, weather resistance, chemical resistance, impact resistance and gloss of the product;
3. Used in the manufacture of synthetic resins, as well as in the manufacture of fiber treatments, latexes, printing inks, medical materials, etc.
Should you are interested in our professional supplier uv monomer hpa and hpma for uv coating, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.