Product: Isobornyl methacrylate CAS :7534-94-3 99% IBOMA
1. Molecular Structure
R=H is Isoboenyl Acrylate (IBOA)
R=CH3 is Isobornyl (Meth) Acrylate (IBOMA)
2. Physical and Chemical Indicators
Density g/ml 25C
Crude Lipids (gas chromatograph) %
Refractive Index 30C
Viscosity 25C cps
Glass Transition Temperature Tg C
Inhibitor Content (MEHQ PPM)
Flash Point (Closed Loop Cup) C
Isobornyl (Meth) Acrylate is a very useful special unit, the product has a unique ring structure of the bridge, given its special physical and chemical properties, low viscosity, high boiling point, low surface tension (low shrinkage), high glass temperature, light color, high refractive index, good hydrophobicity. Good compatibility with a variety of resins, solvents and pigment fillers. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
Products are energy efficient environmentally friendly raw materials
In Europe, America and Japan, it is widely applied. Recently, its promotation of application in China is widely encouraged. Its specialities are: while membrane material hardness, maintaining and increasing its flexibility, and improve polymer gloss, brightness, adhesion, leveling, abrasion resistance, aging and corrosion resistance etc.
(1) used as a reactive diluent, applied in radiation curable paint, ink and adhesive.
(2) involved in the synthesis of high quality: acrylic resin, polyester resins, polyurethane resins, oligomers and alkyd resin etc.
(3) application of the product: all kinds of resin, coating, powder coating, ink and adhesive etc., applied in painting, printing, limo, motorcycle, computer, mobile phone, home appliance, instrument, compact disc, optical fiber, furniture , flooring, glass, jewelry, metal varnish, plastic, flexible plastic film, plastic film, ink, adhesive, sealant, etc.
Packaging and Storage
(1) IBOMA and IBOA have three kinds of packing respectively : 25kg plastic barrel, 200kg plastic barrel, 1000kg plastic barrel.
(2) IBOMA and IBOA does not belong to flammable chemicals, nevertheless the storage should be stored in well-ventilated warehouse, avoiding direct sunlight, isolating with heat to prevent from polymer modification.
(1) viscosity curve by adding different ratio of IBOMA into acrylic resin
Compared with other units, adding IBOMA in the acrylic resin, under the circumstance whose solid components remain unchanged, significantly reduce of its viscosity, and showing the excellent high-gloss, distinctness of image resistance, abrasion resistance, dielectric , weather resistance, compatibility, and hydrophobic etc. Powder coating added IBOMA can improve product stability, leveling and gloss etc.
(2) add IBOA diluents into the radiation solid products (paints, inks, adhesives) can effectively reduce the viscosity and improve leveling, adhesion and impact resistance etc..
Relative Stress n
Safety and Health
The product is colorless transparent liquid, which insolubles with water, low vapor pressure at room temperature, mild odor, low toxicity, non-flammable. Long-term exposure to eyes and skin, can cause slight stimulation, labor protection appliance should be worn to avoid direct contact. Providing rubbing off onto skin, then can be cleaned with soap.
Oral toxicity: CD50 Mouse 2300-4000mg/kg
Skin contact: CD50 Rabbit 5000mg/kg
Should you are interested in our isobornyl methacrylate cas :7534-94-3 99% iboma, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.