High purity monomer HPA/Hydroxypropyl acrylate in stock
So what are the characteristics of this monomer? as follows：
1. Colorless transparent liquid, miscible with water in any proportion, soluble in most organic solvents.
2. Easy to polymerize and flammable.
3. High boiling point, low viscosity, low Tg,
4. The reaction activity is moderate, with oxhydryl / hydroxyl, which is beneficial to improve the adhesion to polar materials;
5. It has large irritating to skin and toxicity
6. It has an acryloyloxy group and contains a oxhydryl / hydroxyl, which can react with an NCO, and now is a raw material for producing PUA.
which industries it can be used for?
1. It can be used to produce adhesives, thermosetting coatings, modifiers for synthetic resin copolymers, and also for the manufacture of lubricant additives;
2. It is a functional monomer, which used for acrylic resin as a crosslinking monomer , it can improve the viscosity, weather resistance, chemical resistance, impact resistance and gloss of the product;
3. Used in the manufacture of synthetic resins, as well as in the manufacture of fiber treatments, latexes, printing inks, medical materials, etc.
What should we pay attention to when using it?
1. Hydroxypropyl acrylate is a dangerous chemicals, reach level 8. If more than 1 ton, need to apply for a dangerous certificate.
2. Can be used as a diluent to form a linear polymer for improved weatherability and adhesion. It is often used in combination with difunctional and polyfunctional monomers
Should you are interested in our high purity monomer hpa/hydroxypropyl acrylate in stock, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.