Colorless transparent liquid Thinner 2-HydroxyEthyl Acrylate 2-HEA
Product Name: 2- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/HEA
Synonym: 2-HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE
CAS No.: 818-61-1
Production Process: It is produced by esterification reaction of acrylic acid and epoxy propane under the effect of catalyst and inhibitor.
Chemical Property: Colorless and transparent liquid, flammable, soluble in water, and soluble in ordinary organic solvents, low viscosity, good attenuant effort, could react in thermal curing and UV curing.
1. This product can be copolymerized with many monomers such as hydroxy acrylate, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, acrylamide, vinyl chloride and styrene. The obtained product can be used to treat fiber and improve the water resistance, solvent resistance and wrinkle resistance of the fiber. And waterproof.
2, can be used to manufacture high performance thermosetting resin, synthetic rubber, used as a lubricant additive.
3. In terms of binder, copolymerization with a vinyl monomer improves the bonding strength.
4. In the aspect of paper processing, it is used to make acrylic emulsion for coating, which can improve its water resistance and strength.
5. Reactive diluents and cross-linking agents used in radiation curing systems, and also as resin cross-linking agents.
Safety of Colorless transparent liquid Thinner 2-HydroxyEthyl Acrylate 2-HEA
HEA is small molecular monomers with smell, and irritates skin and eyes, direct touch with skin must be avoided. When constructing, please wear protective gloves and goggles (after splashing in skin, it may become red, burning pain, blistering, peeling. Please daub toothpaste or burn ointment timely, if splashing to the eyes, wash with plenty of water and see the doctor immediately.)
Package and transportation of Colorless transparent liquid Thinner 2-HydroxyEthyl Acrylate 2-HEA
500g/barrel 1000g/barrel and 200kg/barrel
1. Storage container: The reactive diluent should be stored in opaque, dark, dry phenolic resin or polyethylene iron drum or dark polyethylene barrel. Iron or copper containers initiate polymerization and should be avoided.
2. The storage temperature is below 30 degrees, preferably around 10 degrees. Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Avoid contact with oxidants, initiators, and substances that generate free radicals. The product has a shelf life of one year and the product should be used within the first six months of receipt to get the best results.
As an emerging international trade company, Shandong Allplace Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd., which was established based on our own factory's R&D, producing and sales of UV curing resin and raw materials, is engaged in UV curing adhesives, piano lacquer, film liquid, waterborne varnish, flocking varnish, IBOA(Isobornyl acrylate) & IBOMA (Isobornyl methacrylate). All those products find a good market and enjoy a good reputation at home and aboard.
Should you are interested in our colorless transparent liquid thinner 2-hydroxyethyl acrylate 2-hea, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.