2019 UV Thinner Liquid HEMA 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate 868-77-9
Product Name:2019 UV Thinner Liquid HEMA 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate 868-77-9
Synonym: 2-HYDROXYETHYL METHACRYLATE
CAS No.: 868-77-9
1, often used as a thinner. The formation is a linear polymer with good weatherability and adhesion.
2. It is often used in combination with difunctional and polyfunctional monomers.
Production Process: It is produced by esterification reaction of acrylic acid and epoxy propane under the effect of catalyst and inhibitor.
Chemical Property: Colorless and transparent liquid, flammable, soluble in water, and soluble in ordinary organic solvents, low viscosity, good attenuant effort, could react in thermal curing and UV curing.
2- Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate CAS:868-77-9 HEMA
Acid value (mgKOH/g)
Water content (%)
1, miscible with water, soluble in common organic solvents.
2, easy to polymerize, polymer glass transition temperature 55 ° C.
3, low viscosity, because it is methacrylate, so the curing rate is slower than HEA.
4. It is less irritating and toxic to the skin than HEA.
5. It is beneficial to improve the adhesion to polar substrates and is a reactive diluent commonly used for solder resists.
1. Mainly used for the modification of resins and coatings. By copolymerizing with other acrylic monomers, an acrylic resin having a reactive hydroxyl group in a side chain can be obtained, and an esterification reaction and a crosslinking reaction can be carried out, an insoluble resin can be synthesized, and adhesion can be improved, and it can be used as a fiber treating agent.
2. Co-reacting with melamine-formaldehyde (or urea-formaldehyde) resin, epoxy resin, etc., for the manufacture of two-component coatings.
3, into the high-class car paint, can maintain the mirror gloss for a long time. It can also be used as an adhesive for synthetic textiles and as a synthetic medical polymer material.
4. The plastics industry is used to make acrylic resin containing active hydroxyl groups, which is used as a dehydrating agent for electron microscopy in the electronics industry.
Package and transportation of 2019 UV Thinner Liquid HEMA 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate 868-77-9
Minimum order quantity: no limited
Delivery date: 5-10 days after the payment confirmed
2) storage temperature:15-25℃
High temperature, direct sunshine and fire must be avoided when transported
Our product rang covers:
Should you are interested in our 2019 uv thinner liquid hema 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate 868-77-9, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers. We will offer you the most competitive price, good after-sale service and fast delivery.